Other Ways To Give
- Muny Tree Fund
If Trees Could Talk...
What Stories Ours Would Tell!
The Muny is proud of the history and beauty of the trees and gardens in and around our theatre. Your gift will help with planting and maintenance of Muny trees on stage and in the garden areas surrounding the theatre, making sure they are always their best. Your tax-deductible contribution will help us preserve this unique quality of The Muny.
- Inscribe a Brick
Inscribe a Brick
Paving The Way For Future Audiences
Nearly 1000 Muny lovers have been recognized for their contributions to and interest in The Muny with inscribed bricks. Some inscriptions are in memory or in honor of a loved one, others reference a special occasion like a first date or a wedding. Some send messages like the ones that read:
"HERE'S TO MUNY MAGIC FOREVER"
"THE MUNY IS A SUMMER TRADITION"
- Name a Seat
Name a Seat
Make One Of Our Seats... Your Own Seat!
We invite you to show your pride in The Muny by naming a seat. Your contribution will inscribe your name (or the name of a loved one) on a Muny seat. Your inscription will remain in place until the seat is replaced. Remember, our last seats were around for 30 years. Naming a seat shows how much you've enjoyed the countless summers of great music, theatre and dance at The Muny.
- Tributes and Memorial Gifts
Tributes and Memorial Gifts
Honor an Important Person In Your Life & Celebrate Special Occasions
Make a donation to The Muny in their honor and it will stand as a tribute or memorial to their fondest times spent under the stars, watching their favorite musicals. These gifts are perfect for birthdays, memorials, anniversaries, Mother's Day, Father's Day and graduations.
- Just Because...
- Muny Partners
BE A PART OF THE LAUGHTER, FRIENDSHIP AND ENTERTAINMENT...
PARTICIPATE IN THE TIME-HONORED TRADITION OF THE MUNY.
Become a Partner Today
Help produce exceptional musical theatre, outdoors in Forest Park, so that it remains affordable for everyone in our community. Your tax-deductible gift helps us produce world-class productions, provide community engagement and fund education programs.
Unlike many institutions in Forest Park, The Muny receives NO TAX SUPPORT from the Zoo-Museum District, Missouri Arts Council or Regional Arts Commission.
Muny Partners Receive Star Treatment!
When you join us as a Muny Partner you’ll receive exclusive Muny Partner benefits that will last all season long.
Partner Gift Levels
Concession TreatsCulver Pavilion Restaurant 10% DiscountMuny Souvenir DiscountsExclusive VIP Parking in front of MunyRecognition in Muny ProgramTicket ServicesAttend Rehearsal of ChoiceLunch with the DirectorCast Photo OpportunityCustom Muny Experience
- Invitation to the Partner Season Preview Event: Muny Partners of all levels are invited to attend the exclusive Partner Season Preview Event. Get behind-the-scenes look at about the upcoming season straight from the Executive Producer, Mike Isaacson and Muny President & CEO, Denny Reagan; leave energized for the Muny Season!
- Free Concession Treats and discount at Culver Pavilion Restaurant and Muny Souvenirs: Receive a 10% discount at the Culver Pavilion and free frozen treats (number of free treats depends upon your level). Backers & Spotlighters receive a 10% discount for Muny Souvenirs, Guarantor and above receive a 20% discount.
- VIP Parking: Spotlighters: Sample VIP Parking for 2 nights of your choice during the season. Guarantors and above receive exclusive VIP Parking for every show during the season on their subscription night.
- Hall of Fame members make an annual gift of $1000+ and enjoy exclusive benefits such as a Personal Ticket Concierge in the Development Office to assist with ticket needs. Silver Sponsors & above get an insider's look into the process of Muny musicals. They can have Lunch with the Director of a favorite show or Attend a Rehearsal of their Choice. Backstage tours for Gold Patrons and above include a Cast Photo Opportunity. Plus, at the Leadership Circle level, we will create a Custom Muny Experience for you. Examples include a walk-on role, shadowing the stage manager, listening to cues on headset, visiting the light booth, or watching from the wings.
For more information contact our Development Department at 314-361-1900 x328 or email email@example.com.
For additional information about supporting The Muny, contact the Muny Development Office at (314) 361-1900 x328.