We hope it never rains, but in case it does...
The advertised starting time may be delayed by weather or other reasons, but a delay does not indicate a performance has been cancelled. We will do everything we can for the show to go on. In the case that we are unable to begin or resume a delayed performace, a performance will not be cancelled before 9:30pm. If a performance is given after a delayed start, unused tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded.
Your Rain Check
- Rain checks are issued to ticket holders with paid admissions in the event a performance is cancelled before one hour of playing time elapses, including scheduled intermissions. Your paid ticket stub will serve as your rain check.
- A performance may be interrupted due to weather or other reasons. If a delay is necessary during a performance the production may be stopped for a reasonable period of time not to exceed 30 minutes after 9:30pm. At that time an announcement will be made as to the approximate starting time if the performance is to continue as The Muny makes every attempt to present a complete performance.
- In the event of a cancelled performance, rain checks may be exchanged, beginning the following day, at The Muny Box Office in Forest Park for a seat of the same value for a subsequent 2014 performance, subject to seat availability. Rain checks may also be redeemed for a full refund of the ticket price. Rain checks must be redeemed by August 31, 2014.
- If a performance is cancelled, The Muny Box Office will be open for rain check redemption beginning the following day through the end of the season from 9:00am to 9:00pm.
- Your rain checks may be exchanged for a ticket of the same value for any remaining 2014 performance, subject to seat availability.
- Rain checks may also be donated to the Muny or applied toward the purchase of additional tickets to any remaining 2014 performance. In the case of a donation, a receipt reflecting the rain check value will be issued for tax purposes.
- Rain checks may be redeemed by mail for exchange, donation or refund to:
The Muny Box Office
#1 Theatre Drive
St. Louis, MO 63112-1098